Nov 19, 2010

Alll ABOUT THANKSGIVING

1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will be........ Thursday we are going to my Brother Golden's house for some good food and fun.

2.My favorite Thanksgiving was.... this is a hard one but the year that Lauren and Ryan moved to Arizona they came to Dad's that year and I remember I was sooo excited to have them come. and we made Thanksgiving for the first time. And my first Thanksgiving with Dan.

3.My signature Thanksgiving dish is.........Rolls from Costco :)

4.My favorite Thanksgiving food is......Dark meat, homemade rolls and turkey sandwhiche's the next day.

5.Thanksgiving Free Association..............rolls. pumpkin pie but I am picky about pies it can only be the ones my mom makes. Thankfullness, football and family.

6.Thanksgiving is..... a great Family Holiday. For a day the world stops and we can just be together.

7. I am thankful for......Dan, my family, my job, house my health and that I have a great family to be with.

1 comment:

darinangel said...

I love you signature Thanksgiving dish. Yummy!