Nov 27, 2010

A song in my heart.......

Put your I-Pod or Windows Media on shuffle and type the first 10 songs that come on.

Song 1: Just haven't met you yet by Michael Buble. I love this song... it just gets me in a happy mood and I love the video.

Song 2: Secrets by One Republic. I just really like this song. I don't ever get sick of it.

Song 3:Baby be Mine by Michael Jackson.... love the king of pop. And this is from back in the day. Can always dance to his songs.

Song 4:My Everything by the great 98 degrees. Aww I was a sucker for this boy band and for Jessica and Nick. I still wish they were together.

Song 5:Whats love got to do with it by Tina Turner. Yes I do love the 80's and this song. Its a classic. I love her Girl Power!!!!

Song 6:God bless the Broken Road... Rascall Flatts. They know how to sing!!!Love this group and they can always bring a smile to my face.

Song 7: Goodbye to You by Michelle Branch. This takes me back!!! I always listened to this song when I was mad at a boy or was sad.

Song 8:NO One by ALicia Keys. This reminds me of the show Bethany getting married. Ever since that show I love this song.

Song 9:Life is a Highway by Rascal Flats. Reminds me of my cute nephew Jaden. He loves this song. He knows every word and he sings it soo cute. Can't wait for Cars 2.

Song 10:Spending money by R Kelly. This reminds me o my brother Ryan. He would always take us driving to boys house, or be taking me to work and we would jam out to this song. I am thankful for my bro Ryan.

No comments: