Nov 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

I can't believe Thanksgiving has come and gone... this year has gone by so fast!!! This year we had it with my side of the family and it was great fun. We had at my Brother and Sister in laws house up in Layton. It was so super fun. We got up there about 12:30 and we at at 1. Now yes I know that is early but its good cause then you can have leftovers all the rest of the day. Then of course the men and my sister watched Football. That is the only thing I don' t like about Thanksgiving day. But I had fun playing with my nephew's and niece's. IT was nice to just be able to relax, eat lots of food and enjoy being with my family. I can't believe there is only 28 days til Christmas. I am sooo super excited. I have the tree up and all of our decorations up.

No comments: