Nov 27, 2010

I am comfortable in my own Skin.

Finish the Sentence "I am..."
*positive only

"Everyone needs to list some of their good qualities every once in a while, just to remember that they are a great person... I have a firm belief that God only creates beauty... and if He created all of us, wouldn't we fall under the category?" ~Karissa Martin

I am a believer of family
I am a Daughter of God
I am a kind person
I am a "kid" person
I am funny
I am a hard worker
I am a good friend
I am a good wife, sister, daughter.
I am a believer of seeing the Good in Everyone.
I am encouraging
I am a good listener
I am a believe of God.
I am a strong, independent woman
I am a huge Christmas fan.
I am a believer of Santa Claus
I am a music lover.
I am comfortable in my own skin.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay, Santa is coming sooon! good blog! ♥

Paige's Pages said...

Love it! :) Dont you just love that quote from my friend? It makes me really feel like im worth a million every time I read it!