Sep 8, 2008

14 Days til my b-day!!!

Hello all hope you all got through your monday okay. Mine started off not soo good. Its a long story so I won't go into it, but I am not so upset about it now. I had the chance to calm down. But I want to thank my Husband and Mom for being so supportive and being there for me when I was mad and upset. For letting me vent.

Not much is new....Last week was pretty good. Last monday my shows started.... my gossip girl, one tree hill, the new 90210, the hills and all sorts are back on. Yes I know it is pathetic I have n o life. But my husband has to work at nights, so I need something to keep me busy. Last tuesday I watched the new 90210. It was really good... It has a few of the orignal cast members and then I like the new people they picked. It was realy good.. my friend Melissa from work watched it too and we were texting each other through out the show. Tomorrow we are going to get together at her house and watch it and then watch the new show called the Fringe. The main reason we are watching it is because it has Joshau Jackson in it, yes( pacey from Dawson's Creek). he is sooo cute. He has always been one of my celebrity crushes. So that will be fun.
I couldn't beleive the cold and rain on Labor Day. I am so not looking forward to the snow, and the cold. But I hope you all noticed my Christmas countdown. yes I know its early... but i love CHRISTMAS!!!

Okay other than that not much else... oh yeah only 13 shopping days left for my b-day. I take cash, checks, gift certificates... he he!!! Hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I better hurry if I only have 13 days left!!! Oh wait, do you take lunches too??? I am so out of TV that I didn't know one thing you were talking about!!! The only one of those shows I've even heard of if 90210 and I've never seen an episode of that! All I watch is sports! I know, that's pathetic too! I'm looking forward to Thursday!!