Sep 1, 2008

Katyas B-day

Here is our niece Anya she loves the Camera.
She is five and started Kindergarten this week.
Here is Sasha, isn't she so cute. She liked the card
and the wrapping paper more than the presents:)

Lets go COUGARS!!! Lauren, Jaden and Kaylie
showing there BYU SPIRIT!!!!


Me and Kaylie with our party hats on.
Hello so this saturday we had my niece Katya's l year old b-day party. The whole family was there and we had a good time. And to top it off BYU won so it was all around a good time.Of course we did the pizza thing because you know my family we love pizza. Here are some pics from the party. I must say I have the cutest nieces and nephews. Anyway it has been a nice relaing weekend. Today we are going to see the movie Traitor it looks so good. Then we will meet up with my dad, sister and brother and go to Godfathers (yep pizza again). Anyway hope you all have a good day.

3 comments:

Katie said...

fun you look cute! yes it's fun to be around the kiddies !

Julie said...

I'm so confused! I thought that Sasha was the middle girl?!? And I thought that Catya (or however you spell it) was the youngest. Am I just totally wacked or what?

Mandy said...

I can't believe you have a Christmas Countdown ALREADY! Are you crazy??? I am just getting over the fact that summer is over. :(