Aug 28, 2008

Midweek

Hello everyone so yeah is thursday. ...only one more work day for Dan and I and then we have a three day weekend. I am so glad that we have Labor day coming up. This week has been good. Dan started school up again and is taking an English class. He says he likes the teacher and it was good. I am glad he is able to be back in school. He also started working the night shift again. So for me that is not too fun, I miss him at night.

This week I have been pretty busy. On tuesday night, me and my friend KrisAn got to have dinner with a good friend of ours from High school. His name is Gary. We went to fridays. That is where we used to go all the time in highschool. It was really great seeing him. When i get the pictures from him I will post them on the blog. Wednesday I got to hang out with my friend Melissa and we went out to dinner at Olive Garden. Right now they are doing the never ending pasta bowl. I love it. Those of you who know me know I love PASTA!!! Today is just work and then come home and rest. Next week some of my shows start up again so that will be nice. Also did you hear that Jason from the bachorette is going to be the new Bachelor starting in January. That will be so cool. He is a cutie.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments: