Aug 11, 2008

MONDAY, MONDAY

Howdy ho Ranger JOE.. he he that was a saying from Full HOUSE. Anyawy hope you guys all had a good weekend. ANd that you all survived monday. Tonight after work I got to spend some time with my bestest friend in the whole world( besides Dan of course). We went and did what we do best. We went to Pizza Factory andhad there yummy breadsticks. When we got there we noticed they had the raised them 25 cents. How rude I must say. But they were still good. Then we got caught up and just talked. It was really nice to hang out with her and talk. Back in the old days when we were single we used to go shopping too, but now we are kind of poor.

Only two more days and then my mom will be here yay!!!!! Thursday night she is taking us out to Texas Roadhouse... yummy I can taste the rolls now. The thomas family is a huge roll family. Just come to our house on Thanksgiving and you will see. We freak out if there is no rolls.

This is also my last week that my husband works the morning shift. Next monday he starts working his night shift again. NO FUN.. I have loved having him home. Anyway so far this is how my week has been. Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yyayayayayayyyy we are coming on a trip--excited to see you, Megs!

Anonymous said...

Megan. How are you? I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that I changed my blog address once more. It's now at http://welcometosoulprints.wordpress.com

The good news is that this is the final resting place of my blog. Promise.

Katie, congrads on coming to visit Megan. Megan, who's Katie? lol. Have a good week Megan and Dan. Enjoy the good, hot weather.