Aug 8, 2008

FRIDAY

Howdy okay so I know its been a whole week since I have written a blog!! My lovely sister lauren called me today and told me I better put one up. It has been a good week. Not much has happened. I still have not started reading the Breaking Dawn. I don't want it to end yet so I am waiting. My mom started reading twilight and I think she has finished it. She liked it, and got sucked it. I think she is going to borrow my new moon when she comes next week if she can wait that long:) I am soo excited for my Mom and Walt to come. It is going to be a party weekend. I am also excited because they are taking us out to eat, and all of you who know me know that is one of my favorite things to do:) If I don't have to cook or buy myself it is faboulous. Last week Dan and I used the Gift card my mom and walt gave us for our anniversary and went to eat out at TGIFridays... and it was nice cause we even go to get desseret.

We will also have my sister Angies graduation party on friday night. She got her masters and I am dang proud of her. YOU GO GIRL!!! No i am very proud of how dedicated she was. I saw the SisterHood of the Traveling pants 2 on Wednesday. It was good.

Today I have been messing around on you tube. I must say it is kind of addicting. If you saw my Scarecrow and Mrs.King clip. I watched liked so many episodes on you tube this morning. It was so fun to go back and see one of my favorite shows. Anyhooo I think I have babbled long enough. I promise I will try and be better and not go so long on blogging. Please forgive me Lauren. Have a HAPPY DAY!!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

yay! we are excited to come, too! and I couldn't wait, I bought New Moon today and started reading it. These books are soooo good!

Just the 3 of us said...

Um hellloooo I started Twilight too!!! And I FINISHED It! :) Yayyy, mom already bought New Moon and I borrowed it from Nicole so here we go! yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Megan and Dan. Hope you guys have a great week. Your blog looks good!