Aug 2, 2008

Martina

So last night my good friend Julie and I got to go see Martina Mcbride at the Usana Amphitheatre and all I can say is she rocks!!!! She has such an amazing voice and she was one of my favorite concerts. I love her songs because they all have a story. The opening acts weren't that great. But hey thats okay. We definetly had enough entertainment with all the people who were drunk or getting drunk. Seriously I dont' even know why these people go because they won't even remember it today. Isn't the point of going to a concert to go and have fun and ReMEBER it. HE he... anyway she sang all her good songs. The encore was awesome too. She sang Journey's don't stop believin and Hit me with your best shot. I am also so glad I got to go with Julie. IT has been a while since we have to go hang out. She is so fun and everytime we get together we have the best time. So thank you Julie for going with me. It was an awesome night.

No comments: