Aug 20, 2008

My life
20 years ago, 1988: I was still seven waiting to turn eight so I could get baptized. Then two months later my family and I would move to Sandy Utah, where I would go to Park Lane Elementary. I think that year for my 8th b-day I had a strawberry shortcake b-day party. IT was so fun. My mom would always make a heart cake too.

15 years ago, 1993: I was 12 years old. Going to start the Junior High. That was the year I started car pooling with Julie and I would not sit by her.i was still really shy and that was the year I started babysitting for the Farringtons. They became my second family.

1998: I was a senior in high school, those were the days. I was also hoping to get asked to a dance by my crush Tyson George Smith. Julie and I would go to Mcdonalds and hang out and watch our shows. I still remember the first time we made tacos and she thought it was so weird that I micorowaved my meat. That was the year I also met and fell in love with the BACKSTREET BOYS!!!!!!

5 years ago, 2003: I was up at BYU-Idaho and I just finished up my second year. I would hang out with my friends Garrett, Nikki and Annie. That was the year I was also a bridesmaid at Annies wedding and I caught the boquet. It still took me three more years to finally meet Dan.

2007: I have been married for one month to the most wonderful man. Thats right the month before we were married in the Salt Lake Temple and had en joyed our honeymoon to Disneyland. We were now enjoying our new life and setting up house.


6 months ago, February 2008: Have been working at Seagull book for five months now and loving it. Our first Valentines together as a married couple.


Yesterday, August 19th: Worked all day til five and then had my lia Sophia jewelry party. Had a good time visiting and buying Jewelry. Got 100 dollars worth of free jewelry.. yes FREE. My favorite thing!!! Also today Camp ROCK comes out on DVD!! Heck yes gotta love the JONAS brothers. It is my friend Gary's b-day.

Today, August 20th: Happy Birthday LAUREN. SHE is the big 24!!! Called her today and wished her happy birthday. She is Arizona hanging out for a week. Worked all day til five. Am going to make me some dinner soon and watch one of my shows. Gotta do the dishes but I really don't want to:)

Tomorrow, August 21st: Happy Birthday to my sister Angie. Then I will just work as usaul.

Answer these questions for yourself. You'll be surprised what memories you come up with!

2 comments:

Julie said...

HOORAY!!! I LOVE that you answered these questions. It's fun looking back, huh? What good times!

Katie said...

Yes, it's fun, can't believe all the years have gone by. It seems like forever ago that you were going to dances with Julie, Gary and Brent :) fun times. It was fun to see you last week---miss you already--will see you at Thanksgiving! Love MOM