Aug 15, 2008

FUN FRIDAY

Uncle Ryan, Sasha and Jaden.....they love him!!!
Way to GO ANGIE!!!!!

Anya and Grandma... Anya is such a Ham.


Look how cute we are? I like this picture of us.





Hello everyone hope you had a good week. Ours has been pretty good. Except for my occasional bursts of cyring or getting upset over stupid stuff I have been good. Yesterday my MOm and Walt made it into town. And we wet them at good old Texas Roadhouse. Did I mention I love thier rolls?
Today Dan and I had babysitting duty. My sister Lauren gets a kid free weekend while she went to visit her friend so Grandma and Grandpa Walt are taking over. We got to watch them while they went to Angies Graduation. It was fun. Dan is way good with them, espeically the little ones. Dan mainly helped out with Kaylie while I watched and played with Jaden.
Then tonight we had Angies gradation party. That was fun times. We had pizza and a yummy cake from Schmidts bakery. Dan and are I exhausted but it was great fun had by all.

1 comment:

Katie said...

yes it was really fun--thanks again for babysitting today it was soooo good to go to angie's graduation and spend time with her today. And it was very fun tonight! cute pictures :)