Sep 21, 2008

Great Friends



So last night we had my b-day party dinner at the Pizza Factory. I must say that I have an amazing group of friends. I have been truly blessed. There was about 15 of us there. We were loud and having fun. The people that were there were: Christian and Grant, with there three kids. Keri, my bestes friend KrisAn and her husband Jared, Marianne, Larene and Her husband James, Dan and I, and Syrina her hsuband had to work. We had such a great time. Christian and Grant gave me a 25 gift card to barnes and noble, marianne gave me that cute Halloween bag seen below with cute dish towels, candles, a halloween pumpkin kit, and some light up pumpkins, and Keri gave me a pink wallet. I just want to tell my friends how much I appreciate them and all they do for me. Even though I don't get to see some of them all the time. I appreciate the times I do.

When I got the Halloween gifts from Marianne it got me ecxited to go decorate, so I came home and put up all my Halloween decorations. I have pumpkin lights that I was goign to put up but they don't work so I have to buy some new ones. So here a few pictures of good presents I got. I felt bad because I forgot to take my Camera last night so I don't have a pic of the group.







1 comment:

Mandy said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!