Sep 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

CUTE SHIRT FROM OLD NAVY!!! I LOVE BLACK IT MAKES ME FEEL SKINNY
My cute hoops and yoyo card. My mom loves these cards. When you open it up it says"Here comes a great big Bear Hug." Sooo cute!!!




So heck yes check this out. Doesn't he look HOT??? HE HE!!!

Hello everyone so today I got my b-day package from my mom. I was so excited to open it. Yes I know that it is early but hey thats okay, my mom gets excited to send them and hey it needs to get there in time.. I got a cute black shirt from Old Navy, a Lane Bryant Gift Card (heck yes), some David and Victoria Beckham perfume... for real. Some cute halloween kleenek and a card. Thank you mom for an awesome birthday package. Here are some pics I took to show you my marvelous gifts. For those of you who haven't gotten my gift yet, you have four shopping days left so you better get to it. AND I AM SERIOUS!!!!!!








2 comments:

Cassidy Meine said...

I hugged David Beckham before!! Fortunately Victoria wasn't around. Yes he was extremely good loooking but suprisingly pretty little! I saw him up at the Gateway! Tonight was fun thanks for coming!

Just the 3 of us said...

Yayyyyy good job Mom!!! Cute stuff! :) Only 4 more days!!!