Feb 1, 2009

10 Things I am Greatful for this week:

My family.... its always fun to get together. We sometimes act crazy but we have a lot of fun. I am greatful that we are so close and get along so well.

My co-teacher and friend Melanie Bush. She is such a great friend and I have enjoyed getting to know her and teaching with her.

My friends..... I have a great group of friends.

Books I love to read and to escape for a few days and enjoy a good story.

My health and that for the most part I am healthy and that my body works.

Date nights with my husband.....doesn't matter what we do.

That we have enough money to pay all of our bills and that we even have a little extra!!!

Our Debt management program. I get sooo excited each month when our balance has gone down. I can't believe that it keeps getting smaller.

My bath tub....that I can take nice relaxing baths whenever I want to. Its one way I can escape and get rid of the stress.

Water.... that we have it so readily available.

No comments: