Feb 25, 2009

Whatever Wednesdays....

I got this idea from my sister Lauren and I really liked it so here it goes...

I hate trying to decide what to make for dinner epsecially now that I am on weight watchers.. I have to ask, " How many points will this use?' WHATEVER!!!

If Jasons choooses Deanna on the bachelor next week then he is a loser!!!! WHATEVER!!!!

I don't like that I am the one that always has to call my friends to do something...so no more of that... WHATEVER!!!!

I should go out walking or something but it so freaking cold WHATEVER!!!

I am not giving up my cheesefries for Weight Watchers... WHATEVER!!!!

My house is never clean enough WHATEVER~!!!!

hoped you like my whatever wednesday... its kind of fun andyou should all try it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

yes it's a fun blog---i'll do it next wednesday :)