Feb 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!!







Yay Happy Valentines Day!!! I hope you all having a good one. I know Dan and I did. I woke up this morning and found my Valentines gift in the Bathroom sink. Yes I know you think that might be weird, but that is literally the first place I go when I get up. So Dan knew it woudl be a good spot. I almost turned the sink on and got it wet. Anyway he had single rose, and then a basket of Goodies. He had a cute stuffed monkey, some foot cream for my massages that he always gives me, some sparkly lotion, and a leatherby's gift card (heck yes) and a movie pass. does my husband know me or what? It was very sweet and romantic.
I decorated our coffee table with rose petals, and those candy conversation hearts. I also had Valentine Champagne glasses and I forgot the Sparkling cider :) so I got some later. And then I gave him the first Indianna Jones movie and a new wallet. He was very suprised and happy.
Then we all met my family at the Pizza Factory for lunch. My mom and Walt are in town. So met and ate yummy food and all had a good time. Tonight we are going to see a play at Hale Theatre. I am greatful for my Valentine and my family.

1 comment:

Katie said...

cute blog! it was way fun today--glad you had a happy day!