Apr 10, 2009

25 Random things about Dan

I got this off my Sisters Blog... she did 25 Random things about Jaden, since she does not have a husband. So here it goes......

1.He is a Disney Channel addict. He loves to watch Hannah Montanna and Wizards of Waverly place. Its pretty funny but I love that he likes to watch them.

2. He loves Politics and knows alot about them. He has a strong desire to work in politics and will get there someday.

3. He gives really good Foot Massages. He gives me one probably every other day. He knows what to do to make wifey happy.

4. There are five kids in his family too. Opposite of mine three boys, and two girls. We are both the fourth born kid.

5.He loves to play video games. He has a video game club with his family and friends. He loves when people are interested in them too. I feel bad when he talks to me about them because I don't know what he is talking about:)

6. He doesn't like to drive either:) What a pair we make!!!! He always says when we get rich we are goign to have a Chauffer. Sounds good to me.

7. He loves to give gifts. He always plans way in advance and takes special time to plan it all out.

8. He loves Lord of the Rings..... he wishes I liked it too.

9.He likes to play games, especially DVD games like Smarter than a 5th grader, and One Versus 100.

10. His favorite food is Ribs or Burritos. He could eat those everyday if he could.

11. He is a really great Uncle, especially to his sister Emily's kids Jake and Mike. He is always picking them up on Saturdays and doing something with them.

12. He is a good bowler. He has his own bowling ball and shoes.

13.His nickname for me is "Wifey Poo".

14. He can always make me laugh. Especially if I am mad at him or sad. He will say something and i will bust up laughing. Then I get mad because I am not mad anymore. Its pretty funny!!

15. He is sooo PATIENT with me!!!! Holy dang I don't know how he puts up with me. He can wait in any line, and not get annoyed. He is a good reminder and trys to help me.

16.His favorite ride at Disneyland was the Toy Story ride. Astro blasters or something like that.

17. He enjoys History and knows a lot about it.

18. He loves to read. But he likes to listen to Books on CD's mainly.

19. He can watch shows over and over again no matter how many times he has seen it before.

20. He is very good at doing things for me, or helping around the house. He always says I will do anything for you. How SWEET!!!!

21. He is very knowledgable in the Scriptures. He can quote them all and knows a lot about them. I always wonder if I am reading the same book?

22. He always sees the Positive in situations and is very calming to me. He reminds me of all the good we have and helps me stay grounded.

23. He can't keep to the beat to save his life. But I can't help smile when he dances. Its sooo cute and makes me smile.

24. He is very Honest and that is one of my favorite qualities he has.

25. and last but not least... he is a wonderful husband. He loves to be with me and talk to me and tells me all the time!!!

1 comment:

Paige's Pages said...

Hee hee Megan thats so cute! Im glad you and Dan found each other because your awesome and you deserve to be treated like a queen! Have a great weekend and happy Easter! :)