Apr 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for mine and Dan's job especially in this Economy. I am so glad we have jobs and insurance. I know I am always complaining that I don't have this or can't get this but I am very blessed.

I am thankful for Laughter. It just simply makes you feel better and happier. It is always sooo funny when me and my mom and sister get going.

I am thankful I have lost 16.2 pounds. It feels soo good to accomplish this. I honestly didn't know if I would be able to do it. I am sure a lot of people didn't think I would stick with it but I am dang proud of myself.

I am thankful for Rain. It always feels sooo good and gives the earth a good cleaning.

I am thankful for good manners and that my parents taught me to say, Please and Thank you. Those two words are so important, and I think people are always impressed that I use them.

I am thankful for music. I love what it can do. Inspire you, comfort you, uplift you and many more things.

I am thankful for my parents and all they do and did for me. They are always watching out for me and helping me.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay good blog! love you

Rachel said...

Cute post!! I am thankful for my husbands job too :)