Apr 23, 2009

T.G. I. Friday!!!

Thank goodness it is almost Friday. It has been a hard week, my boss was sick on Monday and Tuesday she had inventory, and thursdays are her day off so I was in charge. Its a lot of work being in charge. I am soo exhausted and am glad I have tomorrow off. I wen to Weight Watchers last night and I lost 1.6 pounds so now a total of 17.6. So not tooo bad for it being Easter and my mom in town last week. The last two weeks has been really hard for me. I haven't been as strict ast I was when i first started. So i recommitted myself to start being better at it again.

I finally got to see 17 again and it was realy cute. Now I know I am a married woman and all but I must say Zac Efron is sooo cute. I went with my friend Juliet from work and it was sooo much fun. I am looking forward to my day off tomorrow. To sleep in in the morning and relax and then Lauren is coming up and we are going to hang out with the kiddies. Then that night we have a girls night at my bossses house. So that will be fun. Then saturday Dan and I are going to my friend Angel and her husbands house to have dinner and watch a movie. So it will be fun. Hope all of you have been enjoying this spring weather because it is supposed to snow on Saturday.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh that is awesome that you have lost 17 lbs!! You inspire me to do better!! You look great and you always have! :)

Katie said...

sounds like a fun weekend! yay!