Apr 3, 2009

For the Love of Cheesfries

Hey everyone so on Wednesday night me and my friends Paige and Brianne went to Leatherby's. We usaually try to go once a month at least. And as you know I will not give up my cheesfries for WW. Well I don't know what it is but there is something in the water at Leatherby's. We always get sooo funny and start acting like we are drunk. It is sooo funny. Well don't worry I had enough points for this. But we got Ice Cream and then had our Cheesfries. Well we are enjoying them and scarfing them down when we get to the end and we are like whoa....where did our Cheesfries go? So the waiter comes and is like is that it? We give him this look, and we are like noo we need some more. I think he was kind of shocked that 3 girls just finished these Cheesfries. After he left he just bust up lasting. So we get our next order and my friend Brianne starts comparing them to boys. YOu can't live with them and you can't with out them. By this time we were just silly. We kept saying that none of the waiters wanted to be our waiter because we get kind of silly. Anyway we didn't finish the second one nooo worries.....but we had such a fun time. So then we decided to join Cheesfries annoymous and saying we are addicted to Cheesefries. So if any of youw ant to join us please feel free. It can be any cheesefries too. Hi my name is Megan and I am addicted to Cheesefries!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I love being that way and not caring what other people think and act crazy. I get like that sometimes. I may be starting a cleanse next week so I won't be able to go out to eat because of it but it is only 10 days and as soon as those 10 days are up then we could go out to lunch. I would love to come pick you up. It will be a blast.