Apr 8, 2009

Wednesday.

HI so sorry I have not blogged for a while. Not much is new or exciting. We did enjoy conference weekend. Its funny how when I was a kid i thouhgt it was sooo long and boring. Now it goes by soo fast and I actually enjoy it. Man am I old or what? We also had a yummy turkey dinner at Dan's parents house too. And I only had three rolls which is good for me, and not very much turkey. I love it because with doing Weight Watchers your stomach shrinks or something because I can't eat as much. Which is good. My sister Lauren has also started Weight Watchers. She just finished her first week.. I am very proud of her. I can't wait to see how much she has lost.
We also got to play the Wii at my in laws.... that is one of the reasons we like going over there. (He he). Anyway Dan and I were hoping to get one for our anniversary but I don't know now. With my hours being cut and I have not been cleaning anymore cause my boss can't afford it will take us forever!!!!! And the freakin remots alone are 40.00 dollars HELLOO!!!! That is sooo stupid. So we will see.

On Sunday night Dan started not feeling well. Well it turns out he has really bad cold. He was coughing all night on Sunday,and stuffy nose too. But boys are sooo funny when they are sick. They think the are dying. But I played the doting housewife well and helped him anyway I could. He is feeling better today... but he still has a bad stuffy nose.
I am excited for this weekend 1.)its my niece Kaylies 1st b-day, 2nd - my mom and walt are coming and 3rd, the hannah montanna movie comes out yay!!! It will be such a fun weekend!!!! '
I will blog about it and take pictures for sure. Have a good week!!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello!! It was good to hear from you. It's fun to see your blog too. I loved the pictures of your wedding, so pretty!
My mom is doing good...they are still living in Cache Valley and enjoy it there!
Hope you guys end up getting a Wii :)

Just the 3 of us said...

Yayyyy good blog megs :) I'm excited you have lost 15 lbs heck yes!!! we rock :) thank you so much for encouraging me to do it with you, its been awesome. love ya

Unknown said...

No way you have lost 15 pounds already, that is great!! It sounds like you have such a fun and exciting weekend coming up. As soon as I am done with the cleanse than we need to go out to lunch.

Katie said...

hehehe love conf weekend????? woah bob :)
fun times this week--I'm excited. If you get a WII we will come play--I love it toooo

Angela said...

Megan I LOVE your blog! It is so much fun to keep in touch this way!!