Apr 19, 2009

Fun Week

lauren, me, mom and Angie all dressed up and ready for Girls Night.
Jaden and Kaylie... jaden is such a ham... loves to pose for the Camera.

Me and Jaden



Lauren and I at the Britney Concert!!!



Painting our nails... Jaden was so interested in what we were doing.


So this past week has been such a fun week. My mom and Walt got her last friday the 10th. Saturday the 11th we had Kaylies first b-day party. As I blogged about that. Then Sunday for Easter Dan and I had Easter dinner with our friends Adam and Melissa. We had ham, corn, salad, and yummy homemade Breadsticks her mom made. Then we played a fun dice game called Farkel. It was a lot of fun. Then that Monday the 13th me and dan met my mom and sister Lauren for dinner at Training Table. When we got there we thought it was closed because there was only our car and my mom's car.
Then tuesday night Lauren and I went to the Britney concert. It was really fun to get to go to a concert with Lauren. it has been a while since we went. It was a fun concert but the only thing that sucked was we could not see Britney's face, they didn't have her on the jumbo tron because she moved around the stage soo much, and it was in a round.
Then on thursday I slept over at my sisters and we had a party!!! When we were finally ready to go to bed Jaden and kaylie decided they weren't. So they kept us up til like 1:30 in the morning. Lauren was trying to be nice and kept going to get them. So we finally got to sleep, but it was long night. And we were soooo tired. Then that day we just played around with the kiddies, and Angie came over. And we painted our nails and got ready for our Girls night.
Then about 3:00 we heaed to the mall and went shopping. We all got something too, my sisters told me about a Great bra that dillards carries. And they are sooo nice. So my mom bouhgt one for me. Then we headed to good old Five Alls. Lauren and I said we are not worrying about Weight Watchers. So we enjoyed ourselves. Anyway it was such a fun week. I am so glad my mom and walt got to come down.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! yep it sure was a fun week

Just the 3 of us said...

cute blog! Helloooo send me the picture of us at Britney, you did not send that one yet! I need to do a big time blog.

Rachel said...

How fun! Glad you had a fun week with your family.