Jan 28, 2009

25 things tag

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.This is not a stupid chain - so if you don't want to do it, don't. I'm doing it because I want to find out more about you people, as well, spend an hour thinking about me, and writing about me and sharing things about me with you25 :

1. I love Reality shows. They are my favorite
2. When I was a teenager I had a bad swearing problem. I started watching soaps and I got my little potty mouth.
3. My favorite color is PINK.
4. When i was in third grade I stole smarties from my teachers desk and I got caught. yes I know i have a naughty side.
5. I love to dance and I miss the days I used to dance three times a week. I am good at keeping a beat and the rythm.
6. One of my biggest fears is becoming homeless and not having a place to live.
7. I have become addicted to Cheese fries at leatherbys.
8. I am a big fan of traditons and its been fun for Dan and I to start our own.
9. I have never gone or seen an R rated movie. I only see them if they are on tv and edited.
10. I still love the Backstreet Boys!!!! KTBSBPA!!!
11. I love to go to Concerts. I have probably been to fifty or so. I have gone to Britney, NSYNC, Backstreet, Reba, Kenny, Tim and Faith to name a few. My first ever concert It hink was Reba and we were on the 4th row.
12. My celebrity crush is: Joshua Jackson
13. I am afraid to have kids.... no really I am. I don't know if I will be a good mother.
14. People say I am very kind and accepting. I believe I am.
15. I get very passionate especially about my family.
16. I love the show FRIENDS!!!!! I always wished I coudl live there life.
17.I love to read.....thank my mom for that.
18. I love that Dan tells me everyday that he loves me. Sometimes I think he tells me tooo much but then I realize that is he is not shy about it and I am greatful. I never have to wonder.
19.I am a worrier. I know i need to stop it but I just can't.
20. If I was rich I would by a huge house, have a maid and let anyone in my family move in with me.
21. I loved going to Disneyland and Disneyworld. I was such a little kid and would get sooo excited when I saw all the Characters.
22. I LOVE BREAD!!!!!
23.Dan is one of the best things to have happend to me. He is such a wonderful caring man.
24. I love my family to deah. Especially my sister Lauren and my mom.
25. I can't sleep once Dan is out of the bed.

3 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

I can't believe you stole Smarties!!! Hello are we sisters?!? hehehe :)
Keep the Backstreet Boys pride alive!!!! yayyy!!!
You are going to be an awesome mother missy, don't worry about that. It comes natural! If I can do it, YOU can do it :)
And I'll remember that, if you become rich someday, we are moving in!
loveya

Katie said...

I don't believe you had a "potty" mouth, helllooo are we mother daughter??? :) hehehehehehe
Which teacher did you have in 3rd grade? lol :) I think you have a family that loves you and lots of friends too, so you can stop worrying about living on the street.

Unknown said...

Megan you are so cute. I loved reading this and am excited to do my own. You seriously will be a great mom. I saw you with kids and you are amazing. It really does come natural. Thanks for sharing those 25 things with me.