Jan 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Hi everyone Happy New Year. Can you believe it is 2009? I hope you all had a fun New Years Eve. Dan and I had fun. I had to work til four, and then we came home and rested for a bit. Then at about 6:30 we went to Dan's parents house. We had pizza and then we played Wii Bowling. It is sooo fun. I totally wish we had a Wii. Then we played Dan's new Indianna Jones game. Then we played the Isham favorite May I, and Randy totally won. Then we watched the ball drop and had Sparkling Cider. It was a really fun night. We did not get hom til 12:45. It was kind of scary driving home. I was just hoping that all the drunks were not on the road. Today we are having a get together at my brother Golden's house. That should be fun. Anyway here is too 2009. May it be a great year!!! We had a good year and learned a lot and grew together.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yayay Happy New Year! hope you have a fun day--I'm going to go see Twilight today (walt is working)