Jan 22, 2009

Thursday.......

So not much has happenend this week I have been pretty tired all week. Its funny because I have been working less hours and I am more tired. But I have been trying to stay positive and know that everything will work out. And I am greatful for everything I do have cause I know a lot of people have a lot less. But we did have some fun on Monday, after I got off work we went down to see my sisters new place in freakin Mapelton. Man it is out there, but it was fun. First we went to The BricK oven and if you have not been there you serioulsy need to go. It is sooo yummy!!!! I always get there pasta and salad bar all you can eat. Then we went and saw Angie's apartment. It is really nice and big.Its a basement apartment and perfect for my sister. The rest of the week I have been just layin low and relaxin at home. Watching The bachelor and american idol. Tonight I get to go have some fun with my sister. We are going to her friends house to play Bunco. I have never played it but it sounds fun. I am glad that tomorrow is my day off I totally am ready.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you saw Angie's place. It is just the right size and nice and new feeling. Hope you and Lauren have fun tonight!

Quin said...

I am sorry that your hours got cut. That sucks. My husband got a pay cut so we know how it feels. The economy is really hitting us. I hope you have a great day off and I look forward to seeing you next wednesday.

Unknown said...

Hey Sorry that last comment was by me. I keep forgetting to switch the account name after my husband uses the computer.

Unknown said...

i love you we need to have a girls night!!! you need to add yourself to my blog!!! ha ha love you