Jan 7, 2009

Wednesday....

HI hope eveyrone has had a good week so far. I am grateful it has not snowed anymore. So this week started off great because all my shows are back on. Yes I know I am pathetic but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!!!! Did you all watch the Bachelor? Jason is so cute and I love little boy TY. There are two girls on there from utah too. So yes once again I am getting sucked into another season ofit. But I do love it.
Dan had to go back to work on monday. He was complaining to me on Sunday saying how he had to go back to work and I told him no sympathy here. he had the whole two weeks off. On friday I get to go see a movie with my sister and spend some sister bonding time with her so that will be fun .Its been a while sicne we got to do that.
HOpe you all have a fun week.

1 comment:

Katie said...

yayaya girl time is good -- and i'm glad shows are starting again toooo