Jan 18, 2009

After Christmas Christmas Party

Debbie, my boss Crystal in the purple shirt and my friend Melissa.
Me and Juliet... I freakin love this girl!!! She is one of the best people and she is so much fun!!!!

Elisabeth and lauren these girls are sooo much fun.

So last night my work we finally had our christmas party. Yes I know it is late but we were sooo swamped at Christmas and then we had inventory right after that we did not have time. So we decided to go to Phat Cats and go bowling. We won a contest at work so we did not have to pay for any of it at all. We also had gift exchange and the person who had me got me a Leatherby's giftcard... heck yes. So now I can have my yummy cheese fries. Anyway we had a great time and we had tons of pizza and breadsticks, and me and my friend Juliet were dancing fools and had a good time singing along. Here are a few pics from the night. I am very greatful for my job and the good people I work with.We alll get along really well and have a great relationship.






2 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! I love Fat Cats!

Katie said...

love your blog background :) sounds like so much fun, you have great friends and co workers! can't wait to go to pizza factory on valentines! yayaya