Jan 2, 2009

The New Year!!!

Me and Anya.... I can not keep my eyes open. But at least Anya is cute.

Dan and Anya playing Star Wars. Dan was excited because Anya would play itwith him.

Look how cute my niece Sasha is. She is the sweetest little girl. I love her to pieces. And here is Jaden I have the cutest nephews and nieces.



Angie and I playing Wi Bowling. It was fun playing it with her. She got like five strikes in a row. She would get so mad if she didn't do good. It was pretty funny.


Hi everyone hope you had a safe and Happy New Years. Yesterday we went to my brother Golden's house and had a fun time. We had Papa Johns pizza, played the Wi... I love it. I want one so bad. Dan and I have decided that we are going to try and save our money and get one for our Anniversary. So if anyone wants to help and add to that fund we will take donations:) We played bowling and I love it. Dan and my niece Anya played the Lego Star Wars. Then we just sat around and talked and my sister in law Crystal made her yummy mint brownies. It was a really fun time of fun, food and family.

2 comments:

Katie said...

yayay cute pictures---send me some please :) like the one of Sasha and Jaden and the others!

Unknown said...

I am glad you had a great new year. Your neices and nephews are so dang cute. The Wii is so much fun. You guys seriously should get one.