Dec 28, 2008

Temple Square

Sorry the picture is kind of blurry. It was sooo cold but I had my big old grey coat so I was warm. My mom bought me this coat and i used to not like it because it was sooo big, but I am glad I have it now.


Us in front of the Christus. This is a very special place for me.


So Dan and I finally got to go downtown to Temple Square and see the lights. We went on Friday with our friends Larene and James. We were greatfull that Larene drove too because after ourday we did not want to drive anymore. Early that morning we had tried to go out and do some errands but we got stuck three times and then when I was coming out of Old Navy we found one of our tires flat. Then when we got it fixed we came home and got stuck in our drive way. It was a very frusterating morning, but by the time we got to temple square we were in good spirits. It was fun to go see the Christus too since that is where Dan proposed. So that will have more special meaning now for me. Anyway it doesn't need to snow anymore now for a while. And we finally got to go to Temple Square. I was worried about not doing some of our traditons but I figure better late than never and it was actually more going the day after Christmas.

2 comments:

Paige's Pages said...

Megan I am so glad you got to go! Looks like you had lots of fun! I agree we do need to get together and do something soon! I watched sisterhood of the pants 2 the other day and it made me miss you all so much! Did you get my christmas cards?

Unknown said...

I didn't know that he proposed to you there. That is so cute. We need to get up to temple square. The lights are so pretty there.