Dec 18, 2008

4 Things I love about my husband:-
He treats me so good. He treats me like when we were dating. He always lets me know that he loves me and tells me I am beautiful.
2.He loves Christmas just as much as I do.
3. He is a hard worker, very honest and loyal.
4. He makes me want to be better ( I know everyone says that but I really mean it.)

4 Movies I would watch more than once:
1. The Notebook
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Music and Lyrics
4.Devil Wears Prada

4 TV Shows I would watch more than once:
1.Friends
2. 90210
3. Dawsons Creek
4.Reba


4Places I have been:
1. Disneyworld
2.Hawaii
3. Disneyland
4. Arizona


4 People who email me frequently:
1. My uncle kelly always forwards me jokes
2. Emily
3. Walmart
4.Sweet Tomatoes

4 Favorite Foods_
1. BREAD
2.pasta especially from Pizza Factory
3. Hamburgers
4.Chips


4 Places I would like to visit:-
1. Disneyland again
2.Nauvoo
3. Washington DC
4. My mom and walt in Arizona

4 Things I look forward to in the next year:
1.Getting my license
2. NOt having to work full time
3.Dan getting a raise
4. No more snow

I tag, Lauren, Mom, Julie

No comments: