Dec 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE


Dan and his parents and brothers Matt and Mike and Sister Leah.

Dan bowling on the WEE i totally kicked butt on this game!!!
My cute niece Hayley she was sooo excited for Santa to come.


Dan's brother Mike and our nephew Tyler playing baseball on the WEE.
Hi everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope you all had a wonderful day. I know our Christmas was really good. I worked til 3 at Seagull and then we headed over to the In-laws. When we first got there we played the WEE and I love it. Its soo fun. We played bowling and baseball and Boxing. Then the rest of the family came over and we had Cresent Sandwhiches and Louise's yummy chip dip. It has become a favorite and she also made a homemade cheeseball. Needless to to say the FOOOD was sooo yummy. Then we opened presents and just enjoyed being together. It was a pretty fun night. The best gift we got was Dan got a GPS. He was really excited. Now maybe we won't get lost so much. Thanks soo much Louise for getting him that. Then Dan and I came home and we watched a Christmas movie, and I have always watched Christmas Eve on Sesame Street every christmas eve since I can remember. But just like last year our stinking DVD player died and so we could not watch it so I was pretty sad. But thats okay. We also started a new traditon last year and we track Santa on the internet on NORAD and you can see where Santa is, its kind of fun. So we had a good Christmas eve.










No comments: