Dec 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!
Me, angie, ryan and Jaden coloring. Every year I buy a Christmas Coloring book and we color.Our Sisters picture, we usually take one every year. Dan was part of this one this year.

My cute niece Kaylie, Me, my sister Angie and my nephew Jaden.


Christmas Day was sooo much fun. Last year Dan woke me up at like 7:00 in the morning, and so this year I told him that we are sleeping in. So I think we slept in til 8:30. When we got up I had like ten Text Messages from my family and some friends wishing me a Merry Christmas. Dan was a such a sweetheart and gave me some great presents. In my stocking he put an ornament a new traditon that he started last year, and then he gave me a puzzle and a game, and some candy. Then he got me a ring, a sign from Seagull book, the movie Kung Fu Panda, and some sheep skin slippers. I got him Lego Indianna Jones, The New Indianna Joens movie, The movie Walle, the book Mormon Mythellaneous, and a new shirt. My mom gave me a new comforter, 90210 season 2, Jessica Simpsons perfume Fancy. And for my stocking stuffer she gave me an Old Navy Giftcard, some cute Christmas Kleenek and some lip gloss and some make up. It was a lot of un opening up our present. Then we headed over to my Dad's house in the freakin blizzard. And my sister Angie, my brother Ryan and my sister lauren and her two kids, and AJ came too. It was sooo much fun. We played games and pretty much ate yummy food all day. It was really nice to be with my family. Its sad that Christmas is over, it always goes so fast. But I love how FM 100 still plays some christmas songs on the radio and how some of the tv channels stil play some christmas shows. It was pretty cool to have a white christmas as well.

3 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

yayyyy cuuuute pictures. it was a lot of fun yesterday! love ya

Mandy said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Unknown said...

What a fun Christmas!!! I love all the traditions that you guys do. We are the same and it just makes Christmas ten times better.