Dec 10, 2008

7things tag

7 THINGS I CAN DO...
1.I can dance( I used to dance like 4 times a week. I really miss it. But I have always been pretty good).
2. I am good with kids.
3. I can spell. I know that is dorky, but I have always been good at spelling.
4.Remember birthdays of friends and familys.
5.I can eat a whole bag of popcorn in one setting.:)
6. I can decorate for the holidays. I love it!!
7. I am a good listener.

7 THINGS I CANNOT DO:
1. I can't stick to an exercise program for very long.
2. I can't stand in lines for a long time. I get very impatient
3. I can't stop eating chocolate.... its just so dang hard.
4. I can't ever have the house spotless... its never going to be good enough for me.
5. I can't stop worrying. I know it never does any good to worry, but I am just that way.
6. I can't stop watching reality shows. They are so addicting I love them.
7. I can't get into video games. Dan has tried but I just can't do it. ;)


7 THINGS I ALWAYS SAY:
1.Heck yes
2. I love you
3. Honey can you help me?
4. Did you find everything okay
5. What doing?
6. Are you happy?
7.Thank you

7 THINGS I CAN ALWAYS EAT:
1. Bread, bread, bread
2. Chocolate
3. Pizza Factory
4. Cheese Fries
5. Cheerios
6. Hamburgers
7.Cinnamon Bears

7 THINGS I LOVE TO DO:
1.Go to movies
2. Shop when I have money
3.Read
4. be with my family
5. play games
6. dance
7. blog


7 PEOPLE I TAG...
1. Lauren
2. MOm
3. Julie
4. Annette
5.lacey
6.paige
7. Angel

and whomever else

No comments: