Dec 14, 2008

Sunday

Its been a pretty good week. I wasn't too excited for the snow storm, but i know we need it. We were supposed to go to Temple Square last night but we did not get to go. I can't believe Christmas is sooo close. I am so excited. I have been watching all the hallmark and lifetime tv christmas movies. And my sweet husband even watches them with me. I have been soo good too and not peaked at any of the presents under the tree. When my mom was here for Thanksgiving she brought our presents and a my stocking stuffer and I have not peeked once. My mom called to check up on me and I told her I have been good. She was impressed. I am excited for our Christmas program next week in Sacrament. It should be good. Anyway hope all of you have a good week.

2 comments:

Katie said...

yayayaya cute countdown! christmas is coming! yay -- no peeking :)

Jenn said...

Hey chica! Long time no see. :) I ran into Julie at the Jon Schmidt concert and she gave me her blog address and of course I found you through it. I have a blog too, but it's private. If you want to be invited, email me your email address at jylswg@yahoo.com. Love ya! Jenn Gunnell (aka Jenn Wright)