Dec 21, 2008

Christmas Is Coming!!!

Here is a better one. Don't you just love Dan's lounge around pants?


Sorry Dan looks scary in this picture. We had the hardest time taking them either I would have my eyes closed or Dan did this. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That is what my sisters and I used to do when we got excited for Christmas. Every once and a while we still do it. I can't believe Christmas is sooo close. I love the last week before Christmas. Today we had our Christmas Concert in our ward today. It went really well and it was fun. I love singing in the Christmas program. Tonight we had some friends Angel and her husband Darrin over for dinner and FHE. We watched Mr. Krugers Christmas and read the Christmas story. I cooked a yummy pot roast and potatoes.. if I do say so myself:) Tomorrow night me and Dan are goign to go to Temple Square with our friends larene and James. I love going down there even though you freeze our butts off. Anyway I wil have pictures for you tomorrow. Hope you are all getting excited for Christmas.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yayay christmas is coming! I excited---but I'd be more excited if I was around you all -- have you colored under the tree yet? good times. Love you MOM