Dec 6, 2008

Festival of Trees

Dan in front of the Superman tree.
Thats right a High School musical tree. I told Dan I knew there had to be one.

We really liked this tree as you can tell. Here is a cute picture of us.


I can't remember the name of this one but I love the Patriotism.



Whoops sorry it is upside down. But this Tree was called, "A Cullen Christmas''.




I took a picture of this Princess Tree. I love that it is pink!!!!





Dan and I just arriving at the Festival of Trees.

Today Dan and I got to go to the Festival of Trees. It is a tradition that Dan and I have started. I had never gone to one until I met Dan and he took me there when we were first datin. This is our third year going together. I love going and looking at all the trees. We actually looked at all the trees today too. The last two years we have been tooo tired to see them all. I love going there and supporting Primary Children medical center. Its always so sad though to read the stories behind the tree and realized that all these people have died. But on a happy note we got lots of pictures and saw some great trees. So i will post some pictures. A lot of the themes for this years trees were, angels and snowmen trees. I can't believe some of the prices that the trees sell for. One tree sold for 26,000 dollars. We had a great time!!!














4 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

Oh the trees are soooo pretty! And the pictures of you guys together are cuuuute :)

Cassidy Meine said...

Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Your husband is awesome for going with you. Quin doesn't like going to that so I didn't go this year. I am for sure going next year. It looks like they had a lot of cool trees.

Paige's Pages said...

Oh what fun! The people that decorated that High School Musical tree took off before they had it checked off... oh well to my knowledge it didnt snap and or start a fire ect. :) That tree you and Dan both really liked that you have a picture together in front of was really pretty. That decorater was there at 7 am and stayed until about 7:30pm. She was such a sweetheart. It took a ton of work! The tree is actually wrapped in a thick garland with all those ornaments and things both glued and wired in! These trees are quite literaly works of art! See you soon!