Jun 30, 2009

30 Random Things About Me


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
no

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Yes my favorite one is the Rockin Rollercoaster in Florida... it was soo ofun but I am a wimp too.

3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding?
Sometime in College when it was FREEZING COLD!!!

4. Do you believe in ghosts?
NO, and I hope I never see one.

5. Do you consider yourself creative?
Not really.....

6. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?

yes

7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Team Aniston for sure. I hate Angelina, she has big funny lips.

8. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
I know more than I ever thought because of my wonderful husband.

9. Do you know how to play poker?
nope

10. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
NO thank goodness

11. What’s your favorite commercial?
I dont really have one I have DVR so no more commercials

12. Who was your first crush?
I had a lot but probably Nick Guido and Nick Park.

13. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
maybe

14. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
of course

15. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Who cares.. but lets say Red Sox because it reminds me of Fever Pitch love that movie.

16. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
yes when I was a teenager

17. How often do you remember your dreams?
Harldly Ever

18. What’s the one thing on your mind?
That i didn't do too well with my points today... have to work out big time tomorrow.

19. Do you always wear your seat belt?
yes always.

20. What talent do you wish you had?
That I could sing well

21. Do you like Sushi?
NO thank you

22. What do you wear to bed?
Underwear

23. Do you truly hate anyone?
Yes but I wont say the name.

24. If you could meet one famous person who would it be?

Jessica Simspon

25. Do you know anyone in jail?
I do.. he is out now.

26. What food do you find disgusting?
Beef Stroganoff

27. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs?
Yeaj.

28. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Nope

29. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yes
30. What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
My Sisters keeper bring a tissue!!!


No comments: