Jun 3, 2009

Whatever Wednesday!!!

So I gained 1 pound tonight when I went to Weigh In. This is my first gain in 16 weeks. I know its expected but it still sucks. I have not been motivated to work out. WHATEVER!!!!!

I can't afford to get my hair done because of the stupid dentist bill I have now. So i guess my hair will just have be ugly and Grey WHATEVER!!!

I am in bad mood because I really don't know why. WHATEVER!!!!

We want a WI sooo bad but something always comes up. WHATEVER!!!!

I wish we could go on a vacation this year or at least go visit my mom. WHATEVER!!!

I saw the New Moon Trailer and I am soooo excited!! It looks even better than the first one. Too bad it still so far away not til November. WHATEVER!!!

Sorry this blog was so negative you can tell what kind of mood I am in. I Know i have a lot and need to be thankful. WHATEVER!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry you had such a bad day. We all have those days and need to vent. I hope things get better and that is amazing that you only gained 1 pound in 16 weeks. We need to get together and have lunch now that I am back. These times are rough but we will all make it through. Love ya Megan