Jun 21, 2009

Sunday

Sorry its been a while since I have done anything on my blog. I have been slacking bigtime. Things have been going pretty good. I have enjoyed having Dan home in the evenings. Even though he is tired usally by nine, it gives me time to catch up on my shows:) Last thursday I went to the Kelly Clarkson concert down at the UVU ball park. Well it was pretty good but really short. The opening act people were like people from the school. It was like a talent show and you got to pick who won. So it was kind of lame. Then finally Kelly came out at like 8:05 and she sang all her great songs and we were just getting into it when all the suddern after she sang her latest single, "my life would suck withou you" she ends the song and then says thanks everybody see you next time,a nd then she left and this was at like 9. Me and my friend Marianne were like what happened? What was that.. we thought for sure she would come back but she didn't. So we were a little disappointed. But the trip down there was worth it because we got to go to Brick Oven so that made up for it.

Dan and I got to go to the Draper Temple last night since Jordan River is closed for Cleaning. We didn't make it o the open house so it was nice to see it. It is really pretty but it was also really small. I saw the proposal on friday night with my friends from work and it iss so cute. I am not going to lie Ryan Reynolds is sooo cute!!! Too bad he is married to Scarlet Johansen lame!!!!! Dan is excited for his b-day coming up. So if you need an address to send gifts let me know:) Please feel free tos end money to help us build our WII fund.
On friday I went down to Lauren's house to hang out and to help her babysitt KrisAn's little baby Maddy. She is really cute and it was nice to get to see KrisAn tooo. I haven't seen her since Maddy was born. So we got caught up. It was fun to hang out with Kaylie and Jaden tooo. They are sooo much fun. And Lauren also did my hair. SHe has had to color her best friend Nicoles hair for a while now and Lauren knew I wanted to get my hair done but I didn' thave the money. So she did it,a nd it turned out cute. I was really impressed and happy to have my hair done. I got a lot of compliments on it yesterday and I said my sister did it.
So thats all we really have been up to. Can't wait for all the good movies to come out. Like Transformers and My Sisters Keeper and Ice Age 3. It will be fun.

1 comment:

Katie said...

that is so cool that Lauren could do your hair! yaya! and I'm excited about the movies coming out too! fun times