Jun 14, 2009

PIVOTAL MOMENTS IN MY LIFE THUS FAR

1.Sticking with Dance even though I didn't want to do it because my sister had quit. I started when I was five and danced til I was 18 a senior in highschool. My favorite was when I started doing point shoes. That was soo fun.
2. Babysitting for the Farringtons they were like my second family. It made me realize how much I love children and that I was good at it too.
3. May 1998- My parents divorce. It hit me pretty hard and that hardest part was I didn't really understand why or really what was going on.
4.. May 2000 moving down to Provo my first time moving out. And i was so glad because it made me realize I can do it and that I wanted to go to BYU-Idaho.
5. January 2001- going to BYU-Idaho. I had a wonderful experience and made some very great friends who I still keep in contact with today. I got a job at the library as well and it was sooo fun to work there. Also had my first relationship and learned a lot about myself and and my own testimony of the Church.
6. August 2002 graduating with my associates degree.
7. April 2004 first girl in my family to graduate from college with a Bachelors degree. It felt so great to have done such a huge accomplishment. Harry and mom also helped so much with my schooling. If it wasn't for them I would have not gotten to stay.
8. July 2004- moved back to Utah and moved into my mom's townhome with my bestfriend KrisAn.
9. August 2004 got a jog at Kindercare learning center. Grew a lot and became confident that i can do a lot. Little did i know that i would be meeting my future sister in law two years later.
9. Summer 2005 realized I had depression and needed help. Was in such a dark place. Thankfully KrisAn called my bishop and I met Catherine Galetti. I was soo grateful for that day. She is an amazing woman and I still go to her from time to time to just get some sanity back.
11. August 2006 left KC and became a nanny. Not the smartest choice but did learn that i don't want to be like those people. Will actually be there for my kids.
12. October 2006- met Daniel. His sister Leah set us up and we had a dinner at her house. I was thinking sure why not "free dinner'. Little did I know he was to become my husband.
13. July 2007- Dan and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was such a wonderful day. I was so glad all my family was there. I truly married my best friend and I am soo glad that God lead him to me. He loves me for me and treats me like a Queen.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! this is good to read. Love you Megan!

darinangel said...

Megan, I like your new background it is pretty.