Jun 28, 2009

CONFESSION SUNDAY

I confess I had way to many cookies today at KrisAn's dinner. I can't help it they were sooo good.

I confess I will have to work out way hard this week.

I confess that sometimes I am so critcal of Dan. I don't know why I am sooo mean to him sometimes.

I confess I love Sundays because I can have my sunday nap.

I confess any kind of relationship is hard but if you continually work at it and serve you will be blessed.

I confess I hate sunday night because it means Monday is right around the corner.

I confess I am warming up to the kid idea and am feeling better about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meg I love your whatever Wednesdays and Confession Sundays. I feel a lot like that too. I hope all is going well. We will need to go out to lunch sometime when I get enough money to go out.