Jun 8, 2009

Just another Manic Monday....

So I am doing lots better from my last blog. I know it was very negative. It was a hard week. I am still struggling but things are better. I want to thank my mom and sister for helping me out and you know why? They are always there for me and will do anything for me. Today starts Dan working during the days in the summer. So he works 7 to 3:30. It will be nice to have him home in the nights but it will also take me a little adjusting too:) I am so used to doing my own thing and watching my shows without getting interrupted. :) HE HE!! But no it will be nice. And its only 22 days til his b-day and he is really excited. He keeps reminding me everyday:) But it will be nice this summer we just want to do fun things and go to the zoo, and all the museums and just do fun stuff.Work is going well and so is Dan's so we are greatful for that!!!!! Thats is about all that is new withus.Have a great week!!!

No comments: