Jun 14, 2009

Confession Sunday

Warning you might not want to read this blog......


I confess I don't want to eat anything anymore. I have been so frusterated this week. And I got even more frusterated when I stepped on the scale.

I confess I am tired of trying to make sure I eat right. Its not fair that most peopel can eat whatever they want.

I confess I might have to start working out twice day.

I confess I am becoming obsessed with not gaining. For 16 weeks I was doing sooo good and losing and now all the sudden.

I confess I don't want to go Weigh In on wednesday.

I confess I am disappointed in myself.

2 comments:

Katie said...

There are very few people that don't have to watch what they eat! I count calories every day :( you can do it Megan, just eat good food and hang in there :) you are looking so goooood! It's always rewarding to achieve a goal and you can do it!

Christian said...

Let me clarify your confession slightly . . .

It's not fair that most people eat whatever they want. Most people cannot eat whatever they want. They just do it. There's a reason America's obesity rate is well over 50% with some studies even throwing it into the 75% range.

So at least you're doing something about it, even if you've reached the four-month frustration point. Hell. At least you made it to the four-month frustration point. Keep pushing on. :)