Nov 12, 2008

Random Thoughts.....



Only 8 days til I get to see Twilight. I am sooo excited. My friends and I are going to have a huge party before and then at 11:59 we get to see the wonderful movie. I think it looks sooo good. I think they picked a good Edward and Bella, just from the previews.
So I totally want Derek and brooke to win on the Dancing with the Stars. They are so much fun to watch, and I think Derek has such a fun personality. I saw a preview for the new season of the Bachelor too with Jason. I am so excited, even thought it doesn't have the greatest track record of actually working out. I kind of suprised that Deanna and Jesse did not work out. Yes I know I am obssessed its just tv, but hey I love it. Only 15 days til Thanksgiving. It will be fun for my mom and walt to come and to have my mom's yummy Thanksgiving dinner. Now I know I can make it and it turns out fine but it always taste better when its your moms food.. Anyway that is enough Rambling for me.

No comments: