Nov 5, 2008

Thankful

Hello all wow what a week it has been. I have been feeling sick with my stupid new birth control, everyday I am feeling nausea. (and no I am not pregnant). Then with the elections and all. I am just glad they are over. I don't like politics and I never have. I do think it is cool that we have our first Black President. Go figure I married a man who wants to go into Political science. Anyway this week has just been a hard one and I have been dealing with some things. I am glad that it is Novemberand that its almost Thanksgiving. What a great reminder to help us remember all the things we have. So yes this blog will be serious and sentimental but I am very greatful for all that I have.
So in no particular order here are some things I am greatful for.
-A loving Heavently Father and Jesus Christ
-My faith, I would be incomplete with out it.
-Dan my wonderful husband
-My wonderful Family.... my wonderful mom, and walt. My awesome Dad. Angie, Ryan, Golden, and Lauren.My awesome nieces and nephew.... Anya, Sasha, Katya, Jaden and Kaylie
-My great friends.. I have a really great group of friends.
-My freedom
-My job
-my house and car

These are just some of the things I am greatful for. I could go on and on. But I hope you all take the time to remember and realize all the wonderful things you have in your life.

4 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

good blog megs! I hope you are doing well, miss you! i am very grateful for you and the great sister you have always been to me :) love ya

Unknown said...

Thanks for that reminder. We all need to remember the things that we are thankful for and have during these hard times. You are such a great friend.

Mandy said...

I'm so sorry about being sick. I HATED birth control!

Katie said...

Love you Megs! yayaya can't wait to see you and Dan