Nov 21, 2008

TWILIGHT

Juliet, paige and Kenzie rocking out to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Right after the movie was over. Trying to stay awake. See our matching pajama bottoms?

Just looking at our friend Debbie's daughter wedding pictures.


Paige and I were singing Be My baby tonight by John Micheal Montgomery. The crowd went wild for u.




Syrina and I waiting around.



So last night was the night. Yes TWILIGHT was here. Me and my friends, Juliet, Paige, Lauren, Brianne and Syrina went and saw the movie at Midnight. IT was sooo fun, but I did realize that I am getting old. It was hard for me to stay up that late. But we started out the night with going over to Paige's house and having pizza, and karoake. We were busting out the moves. Then we played games and just chilled and got all excited. Then we left at 11 and headed to Jordan Commons. It was packed.... but it was a good thing we had assigned seats. So while we waited for it they kept on playing previews for all the good movies coming out. Oh yes also we all had matching pajama bottoms that we got from Target. Yes you are thinking how old are they, but hey we had fun. Then at exactly 11:59 it started, and that is what time our ticket said. overall I thought it was pretty good. I really liked it. I liked who the picked to play Jacob, and Edward was fabolous. Juliet was next to me and she kept making me laugh, because she got soo into it. IT was pretty funny. So we enjoyed the movie. Then oh my gosh trying to get out was a Zoo. We probaably waited and in the parking lot for like 20 minutes before we could even move an inch. So by the time I got home it waw 300. It has been forever since I have stayed up that long. But heck yes it was soo fun. It was all worth it to watch Edward Cullen and I did really like the girl who played Bella too. Also everyone look for a cameo appearance by Stephenie Meyers. Anyways it was a fabolous night.















5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you liked it. I am going to go see it on Thanksgiving. I am glad that I didn't go last night because I would have fallen asleep. Lets just say I am not a night person. I love your matching pajama bottoms too.

Cassidy Meine said...

Looks like fun! I'm seeing it tomorrow!

Katie said...

yayayay looks like you all had fun---i'm gonna see it on Sunday morning.

Just the 3 of us said...

Yayyyy looks like you had fun! I love the pj's sooo cute. I'm excited to see it~!

Paige's Pages said...

Good times! Good times!
See you soon! Paige