Nov 7, 2008

Thankful Blog

This tag is all about being thankful in honor of Thanksgiving coming up!
5 people you are thankful for:
1. Dan
2.KrisAn
3.Mom
4. Lauren
5.My family
6. My In laws

5 songs you are thankful for:
1.He loves me by Hilary Weeks
2. Anything by the Backstreet boys I can't just pick one
3. Crush by David Archuleta (heck yes his album comes out on Tuesday).
4. Just wanna be with you ( High School Musical Album)
5. We belong together by Mariah Carey

5 foods you are thankful for:
1. Hamburgers
2. pasta
3. Chocolate
4. Rolls
5. Chicken Enchiladas

5cities you are thankful for:
1. West Jordan
2. Phoenix
3.Nauvoo
4. Riverton
5.Salt Lake City



5 desserts you are thankful for:
1. Pumpkin pie (It has to be my mom's though she makes the best!!)
2. Chocolate shake
3.Pumpkin bread
4. Brownies
5. doughnuts

5movies you are thankful for:
1. The Notebook
2. Emma Smith Her Story
3. forever strong
4. High School Musical 3
5. HairSpray

5 memories you are thankful for:
1. When Dan and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple
2. Trip to Disney World with the family
3. All the concerts I go to with my sister, and friends
4. The last time I saw my Grandma Thomas
5. When Dan proposed to me.

5 material things you are thankful for:
1. Computer
2.Books
3.Car
4. Our House
5. TV

5 tv shows you are thankful for:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Lipstick Jungle
4. The OC
5.Friends
-
5 drinks you are thankful for;
1. Diet Coke
2. Strawberry Lemonade
3. Water
4. Milk
5. Lemonade( it has to be simply lemonade too)

l5 restaurants you are thankful for:
1.Pizza Factory
2.Traning Table
3. Chili's
4. Applebees
5. Cheescake Factory

5 things in your house you are thankful for:
1.Bed
2. Pictures
3. Computer
4.Table
5. FOOD

I tag.. Julie, Mandy, Teresea..

No comments: