Nov 29, 2008

Santa Claus

One of my favorite LDS fiction authors Betsy Brannon Green.


Juliet and me sitting on Santa's Lap.





So today at work we had Santa Cluause come. He came to promote the book The Night Before Christmas. It was so fun. He was a really good Santa. So I had Dan come bring the camera so I could get a picture. Also today at work one of my favorite LDs fiction authors came Betsy Brannon Green so I got to get a picture with her too. So it was a really fun day at work. Last night we went and saw the movie Bolt. It was really cute. I love Holiday weekends and I am soo excited for it to be Christmas. I can't believe it is only 26 days away. I have a few more gifts to get and then I am done.




1 comment:

Katie said...

yayy looks like it was really fun you look cute on Santa's lap :)