Nov 29, 2008

Top Ten Things I love about Christmas

As most of you know or can tell I LOVE christmas!!! I just love the season and the feeling that comes with it. So I am making a top ten list of things I love about Christmas in no particular order:

1. Christmas Music
2. Going to Temple square to see the lights
3. The Hallmark channel christmas movies
4. Decorating the Christmas Tree
5.Going to the Festival of Trees
6.Watching the Christmas Carol it has to be the 1940's version, its the best one.
7.Making christmas goodies
8.Christmas eve pizza at my dad's
9. Reading the Nativity story
10. The fun christmas stories

Anyway of course there is like ton's more I could list but these are just some of the wonderful things I love about Christmastime.

2 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

yayyyy cute new background! i saw this one and was like oh that is definitely megan! yay!!!! ho ho ho!!! :)

Rania said...

Hey Megan, How are ya? I'm a little late at reading my comments anyway I just saw yours and was super excited to see ya! Anyway all you look great and happy!